Who says you can’t have your mini eggs and drink them too? Indulge your sweet tooth with a decadent martini this Easter. We found this absolutely delicious recipe that we highly recommend trying with your family this hoppin’ holiday.
- 25g Cadbury’s Mini Eggs (or your preferred brand of mini chocolate eggs)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 25ml 1010 Chocolate Liqueur ($19.99)
- 25ml Duggan’s Irish Cream ($12.99)
- 50ml Ravo Vodka ($13.99 On Special!)
How to Make
- Crush the Mini Eggs in a pestle and mortar then tip onto a small plate.
- Brush the rim of a martini glass with a little of the honey using a pastry brush then dip the glass into the crushed Mini Eggs to stick them on.
- Pop the glass in the fridge until you need it.
- Pour the 1010 Chocolate Liqueur, Duggan’s Irish Cream and Ravo Vodka into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake until the outside of the shaker feels really cold.
- Strain into your prepared glass and serve.
See Full Recipe: By Miriam Nice, https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/mini-egg-martini
Photo: BBC Good Food