With St. Patrick’s Day less than two weeks away, now is the perfect time to raise your awareness of the variety of Irish Whiskeys we have in store. Pour a glass in celebration of the spirit’s rich heritage on St. Patrick’s Day, and every other day of the year.
- Port Cask Finish Whiskey. Clonakilty is a distillery located in County Cork. This Port Cask Finish is a sourced Irish whiskey which finishes its maturation in port wine casks. Bottled at 43.6% ABV.
- Single Batch Whiskey. This delicious single batch blend is bottled at 43.6% and is the first whiskey from the Clonakilty Distillery.
- Single Grain Bordeaux Cask Finish. An eight year old single grain that has been finished in Bordeaux casks.
- Double Barrel Whiskey. Glendalough is an independent distillery founded by five friends. This honey-hued whiskey is aged in Bourbon barrels.
- Glendalough Poitin Sherry Cask. Finish is adored for its nutty, citrus, raisin and herbs flavor notes.
- Pot Still Whiskey. Finished for a year in an Irish Oak cask coopered from trees felled near the Glendalough Distillery in County Wicklow.
- Bourbon Cask. A delicate blend of grain (75%) and malt (25%) whiskey matured in bourbon casks.
- Sherry Cask 12 Year. A limited release of 12YO Single Malt Irish whiskey aged in first fill Bourbon casks for 12 years and finished for circa 110 days in rum, sherry (Pedro Ximinez) or port (Douro Superior) casks.
- Port Cask 12 Year. A limited release of 12YO Single Malt Irish whiskey aged in first fill Bourbon casks for 12 years and finished for circa 110 days in rum, sherry (Pedro Ximinez) or port (Douro Superior) casks.
- Glengarriff Bog Oak. Matured in sherry casks and then finished in bog oak charred casks for a further 4-6 months. The bog oak is harvested from the local boglands of Glengarriff.
- Glengarriff Peated. Initially matured in Sherry casks before being treated to a finishing period in casks that have been charred.
- 8 Year Small Batch. Matured for eight years in first-fill, flame-charred American bourbon barrels sourced from the Calvin Cooperage.
- Black Reserve Double Cask. Hand selected grain and malt Irish whiskey finished in double charred first fill bourbon casks.
- IPA Cask Finish. A blend of grain (75%) and malt (25%) whiskey aged in first fill bourbon casks and then finished in casks that had held Black’s of Kinsale IPA.
Barr Un Uisce
- Wicklow Hills. A beautiful blend of a 21% malt and 79 % grain whiskey, matured in first-fill ex-bourbon barrels and finished for three months in Oloroso sherry casks. 40% ABV.
- 10 Year Single Malt. Guaranteed 10 years in first-fill bourbon barrels. Lustrous, warm, mid-gold color. Aromas of vanilla, white chocolate and caramel (creme brulée) on the palate. Spicy entry and then a broad, silky, creamy mouthfeel. Mid-palate opens to reveal tropical fruits, cinnamon, ginger and a distinct maltiness. Long in the finish with hints of toasted oak. 46% ABV.
- 16 Year Single Malt. Limited edition 16 year old single malt matured in first fill Kentucky bourbon barrels. Only 1803 bottles produced and all numbered by hand. Matured for 16 years, this special whiskey displays all the hallmarks of extended wood aging. The ‘cereal’ character of the malted barley has melded with the flavors and aromas of the white American oak (Quercus Alba) and shows the sweet vanilla, toasted coconut and caramelized notes of the charred wood. 46% ABV.
- 12 Year. Their signature bottling, Redbreast 12 boasts the flavor complexity and distinctive qualities of Pot Still whiskey. Matured in a combination of bourbon and sherry casks, the distinctive Redbreast sherry style is a joy to behold in each and every bottle.
- 12 Year Cask Strength. This cask strength expression gives a glimpse of Redbreast 12 in its natural, full flavored taste.
- 15 Year. A careful balance of first fill and refill casks accentuates the assorted spices within Redbreast’s characteristic full and complex flavor, amplified through additional maturation.
- Lustau. Redbreast Lustau Edtion was born of a unique collaboration between the Bodegas Lustau and the Midleton Distillery. The result is the ultimate sherried style of Redbreast.
- Green Spot. Green Spot Château Léoville Barton has initially been matured in traditional sherry and bourbon casks, then finished in French oak wine casks from the renowned Château Léoville Barton, Bordeaux.
- Green Spot Chateau Montelena Wine Cask Finish. Green Spot Chateau Montelena has been finished for 12 months in French oak Zinfandel from the prestigious Chateau Montelena in Napa Valley, California. Zinfandel casks are adding an exciting new dimension to this Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey already renowned for its excellent quality.
- Yellow Spot. Rather than being simply a ‘finished’ whiskey, Yellow Spot is special in that it contains whiskey that has been matured for a full 12 year period in three oak cask types: American bourbon barrels, Spanish sherry butts, and uniquely, Spanish Malaga casks.
- Keepers Coin 16 Year. The 16 Year Old spends the majority of its maturation in bourbon barrels before being moved to Pedro Ximénez sherry casks for a finishing period.
- Oak Devil 5 Year. Oak Devil is a blend of malt and grain whiskeys (30% malt, 70% grain) that have been aged for 5 years in ex-bourbon barrels.
- Murder Lane 13 Year. A single malt whiskey procured from an undisclosed source, adding to its mystique.
- Copper Alley 10 Year. A 10 year old single malt which has enjoyed a finishing period in Sherry casks.
- Irish Distillers Midleton Very Rare. Features a blend of fine and rare single pot still and single grain whiskeys.
- Drumshanbo Irish Whiskey. Made with unmalted and malted barley and Irish oats in the mash, triple copper pot distilled, and aged in a combination of Kentucky bourbon and oloroso sherry casks for a total of five years
- Dingle Single Malt Irish Whiskey. Made in the small town of Dingle in County Kerry. 100% Irish malted barley; matured in bourbon and port casks at least three years.
- Hinch 5 Year Irish Whiskey. A blend of grain and malt whiskeys. Initially aged in bourbon casks with a 12 month finish in virgin American oak barrels.