Who else is ready for tacos and tequila today? To make the best margaritas, all you really need is fresh lime juice, an orange liqueur and a high-quality tequila. We recommend trying this classic recipe using Tequila Ocho.
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces high-quality blanco tequila (WC recommends Tequila Ocho)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur (WC recommends Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao)
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt for glass rim
- 2 lime wedges for garnish
How to Make
Run a lime wedge around the rims of 2 rocks glasses and dip the rims into salt. Set the salt-rimmed glasses aside. Next, combine the tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well until ingredients are chilled. Then, fill the glasses with ice and strain the margarita into both glasses. Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!